Someone smeared glue
on my chair. Why are you all not speaking? Arrange clothes for me. What?
What are you people saying? Hey! This is the English hour.
– Right.. Have you forgotten
what the principal had said? He will deduct money
from the salary. What are you doing here? What are you doing? The children are
in the classrooms and the teachers
are still in the staff room. Is this what you are paid for? What’s going on here? Will anybody tell me? Will you spit the Paan? The teachers are chewing Paan
in the very first period. Is this what you are doing here? You have to speak English.
Otherwise get out from here! Sorry, sir. I lose control when I am angry,
in the English hour. Continue.
– Sir, I’ll tell you. This stupid Hindi man got stuck on the chair. Sir, I’ll tell you. He sat on the glue. Now, he is crying. This is happening here. Stupid! Sir.. Somebody put glue on the chair. And Hindi teacher got stuck. Very good! What are you saying, sir? No.
I mean, his English is good. Alok, this is
due to Ms. Tara’s influence. Sir..
Speak in English, please. No, it’s okay. It’s already 11 a.m. English hour comes to an end. Someone arrange
for some clothes. Look at my condition. All right.
I’ll call the carpenter. Car..
– Who were you waiting for? Sir, we didn’t know how to call
the carpenter in English. So, we were waiting
for the English hour to end. But who did this? Sir.. A mischievous student
must have done it. Sir, don’t worry. I will find him. I won’t spare him.
– Alok, no.. I can forgive a mistake
but not a sin. Alok..
– What happened, Alia? Discipline is important! Okay? English hour is over. Get back to work. Come on. Alia, did you smear glue
on the chair? Alok, what are you saying? No, I didn’t do anything. Don’t act innocent now, Alia. I myself saw it the bottle of glue
fell from your purse. Yes, Alok,
it fell from my purse. But I didn’t do it.
– So, did I do it? Who did it? Who did it, Alia? Rabiya. Rabiya did it. So, what happened was.. Where are you going? To meet Rabiya. No. Alok, don’t.. Rabiya! Who is speaking?
Wrong number. ‘Hey, it’s me, your beloved.’ I was saying that I love you
in Arabic. Hey, it’s you. You were saying
that you love me in Arabic? Teach me too. Oh! Alia always calls
at the wrong time. Yes, you tell me. What happened to her now? Pick up the phone.
Why is it busy? Listen, I’ll call you
in some time. Rabiya.
– What happened? Why did you do it? What do you mean? Can I not call my husband? If I don’t call him,
he will die. Why did you smear glue
on the chair? Oh, God!
I did not do that. Why would I do that? Is that what you think of me? Just a minute. Take the blame of smearing glue
on the chair, Rabiya. Please save my marriage. Please take the blame. You found out. I did it. You just said
that you didn’t do this. I..
– Hey, that’s how she is. She is fickle-minded. I denied it but now I admit. Okay. Being a teacher you smear glue
on another teacher’s chair! Yes, I did. Hey, I am going through
a lot too. My husband went to Dubai. Did anybody ask me if I am alone or with someone if I am sleeping or crying? You both love birds
are together in Agra. My husband went to Dubai. I can just look at his photos. And to paste that photo
on the table I was using the glue
but it fell on the chair. So, the Hindi teacher
got stuck there. Yes, that’s what had happened. Yes.
– You could’ve told him before. That’s what had happened. What was the need for you to use Ghazipur’s Dhamaka Glue
to paste the photo? Why did I need it? Why did I need it?
– Why did you need it? Hey, the love she has
for her husband is strong too. The stronger the love the stronger the glue. So that once you paste
the photo, it’ll stay there. Yes.
– The photo. Yes. Right. You both are too much. Poor Mr. Chaturvedi got stuck.
– Yes.. Thank you.. You saved my life today.
Thank you! Alia, let’s go. I can understand your pain. Your husband went to Dubai. Alia.
– Yes. I’ll take your leave now.
Thank you. Let’s go. Ma’am,
here’s your Kesar ice cream. And here’s your vanilla. Today I feel a little feverish. Hey, leave this. Take it back. She isn’t..
– Have you gone crazy? I have acidity. Can ice cream cure acidity? Yes. Pay for the ice creams. Why should I? Great! I am the one who got a huge order
from Shastri Nagar’s feast. Won’t you even pay for it? You’ll also have to get
the things from Shankar Market. Great! I should pay for the ice cream,
I should get the things and what will you do?
Sleep? Fine. I’ll pay for these.
You just get the things. I won’t.
– You’ll have to. Fine.
I’ll ask my son-in-law. He’ll get the things.
– Fine. Hey.. Listen,
your son-in-law is my son. Don’t forget that a son-in-law
is like a son. Abha, this is not right. I see! You make my daughter do
so many chores. Is that right? Your daughter and chores? Shall I list them out?
Listen. I wake her up in the morning. I make preparations
for the breakfast. I prepare breakfast.. Abha, where are you going?
Hold on. Ma’am, my payment.. We won’t run away.
Put it on tab. Abha! Abha! Three times 9 is 27
and three times 10 is 30. My smart son! Let’s go. Wear this. And do well today. Okay? Go. – Alia.
– Yes. Let’s visit Shankar Market
after the school hours. Mom wants some things
related to her order. So, let’s get them from there
after the school hours. I won’t be able to come. I need to check the papers. Drop me and Rohan home
on your way to the market. All right?
– Fine. It’s time for my class.
Shall I go? Mr. Alok! Hi. Good morning.
– Good morning, Ms. Tara. How are you? – I am good.
How are you? Even he is fine. Hi, Alia. Shall we go
to our respective classes? Yes. Alia’s class is right here.
Let’s go. Yes..
– Which class do you have? He’s in possession of
the biggest thing of the school. What do you mean? The playground.. Mr. Alok’s class is
the playground, right? – Right. I just forgot. Mr. Alok, I’ve got you something that you must stick
on your PT room’s wall. Please hold on. Ms. Tara.. Here’s your photo.
– Your photo? You want him to stick
your photo on the wall? Obviously not. Not this. This.. ‘Great education..’ ‘Is nothing without
great fitness.’ – Right. What! Mr. Alok, no matter how much
we educate the students until they are fit, there’s
no use of their education. And it’s the PT teacher who is
responsible for their fitness. Right? So, this is specially for you.
– Thank you so much, Ms. Tara. I don’t think until now anyone thought so much
about a PT teacher. I’ll definitely stick it
on my PT room’s wall. It would encourage the students.
– Yes.. What is it called?
‘Moti’.. – ‘Moti’! ‘Vate’. – Right.
– Weight! Motivate. The students will get motivated.
– I see! Alia, it’s time for your class.
– Yes. Bye. So, Ms. Tara.. So Ms. Tara, have you
arranged your house? Not really. I still have
a lot of things to buy. By the way, I’ve been told
about Shankar Market where things are available
at a reasonable price. It’s a very good market. You may please join me.
– No, Mr. Alok. That would be a trouble for you. No. It’s no trouble at all. I’ll anyway be going there after
dropping Alia and Rohan home in the evening. I need to buy vegetables
at wholesale price. You won’t know the route. You can join me. – Well..
Okay, let’s go. This is really sweet of you.
– Please come. I’ll have to put out this fire
as soon as possible. Listen! Listen.. Did you see
your PT teacher around? Yes, I’d spotted him
with Ms. Tara. Why are you guys playing? Don’t you have classes to
attend? Go to your classroom. Alok. What happened? – I recalled
something important. Really? It’s so important
that you will compliment me saying that I’m not
just a good teacher but also a good mother. Rohan’s birthday is approaching.
– Yes.. You very well know
that he is fond of drawing. So? So, I was thinking to buy a drawing board for Rohan from Kapoor Stationery,
in the Shankar Market. So I will go along with you
– Today? Yes. You are going to Shankar Market
today, right? You had told me
that you have to check papers so you won’t be able to come. Yes, but that was earlier. Now, I’m ready. So did you check the papers? I will do it at night. No, what’s the use
of staying up at night? Do this, go to
Shankar Market some other day. There’s still time
for Rohan’s birthday. Yes, but Kapoor’s wife will come
back from her parents’ place. What? When Kapoor’s wife goes
to her parents’ place then out of joy, he offers
50 percent discount to everyone. What if she comes back tomorrow? Why to spend extra money? I will come with you today.
All right? No, Alia.
Listen to me. What? If you speak in English you think I will get convinced? English hour has started. That’s why,
I’m conversing in English. You also speak in English. No.. We need to follow
English hour rule as teachers not as a husband and wife. Alia, we aren’t
a couple in school we are teachers. So listen,
if you want drawing board I will get it
from Shankar Market. Okay?
– No.. I’m Rohan’s mom. I will select.
– Okay. You will select.
I will go to Shankar Market and send you a photo from there. You choose it
through your phone. Okay? So no need to go.
Happy? Bye. What happened? Who’s going to Shankar Market?
You or Tara? I swear on God. Today I will go
to Shankar Market with Alok. Sorry.. Say it again.
English hour is going on. Shut up. ‘What will become of you..
Alia!’ Alia! I didn’t see it. What are you doing here? Come. Teacher.
– Finger on your lips. Ms. Tara, I have to admit that since you came here,
we are talking in English even though it is for an hour! I’m really happy about that,
Mr. Alok.. How did the tyre get punctured? I’m sorry, Mr. Alok. I won’t be able to join you
to Shankar Market. But how did the tyre
get punctured all of a sudden? It’s okay.
You can go to the market when you drop
Alia and Rohan home. I’ll go there tomorrow. I’ll call Alia. Hello.
– Alia, where are you? How long are you going to take? I’m going to take a lot of time. Why are you whispering?
– I’m in the library. You’re in the library
even after school hours! Dear, I’m waiting
at the parking lot. No.. You don’t have
to wait for me. You can leave..
I need some more time. What do you mean?
How long will it take? Perhaps, half an hour.
– Half an hour! Are you and Rabiya
playing ludo in the library? I need to go
to the Shankar Market. Then go ahead..
I’ll go home with Rohan in the rickshaw.
You may leave. All right. There you go, Ms. Tara.
There’s a change of plan. I think you are meant
to visit Shankar Market today. Alia asked me to leave
and that she’d take Rohan home. Now that I’m going alone,
why don’t you join me? But.. – I’ll tell Nandan
to get the puncture repaired. Are you sure? Our destination and the path
to Shankar Market is the same. So, let’s go together.
What’s there to think? Okay.
– Please come. ‘Oh, no!’